Care and Staff Coordinator
Email resume to email@example.com
The Care and Staff Coordinator will assist the Administrator in all administrative tasks. The qualified candidate will help with recruitment, business development, digital marketing and scheduling and in the formulation of general program policies by providing background information and interpreting the implications for the agency. This person will report to the Administrator.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, and ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting with the following:
- Ensuring growth and profitability of agency,
- Coordinating homecare services and company initiatives.
- Assuring compliance with all necessary standards and regulations, being involved in the accreditation process.
- Developing new referral sources by developing relationships with Skill Nursing Facilities and Alternative living facilities.
- Researching for RFPs for Business Development
- Maintaining and updating Internet Directories and Social Media presence.
- Provide role modeling of team work, accountability, and a positive attitude.
- Answer and greet visitors, and direct incoming calls professionally.
- Manage caregivers and coordinate caregivers’ schedule. Maintain and update caregiver information.
- Assist with billing, filling and organizing
- Various duties such as, monitoring distribution of paychecks.
- Process employment applications and schedule interviews as appropriate.
- Maintain all files for active clients, keep filing up to date.
- Assists with Human resources task like assist caregivers to use training website, track progress.
- Track and record all mandated HR requirements of caregivers.
QUALIFICATIONS – KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be flexible to accommodate schedule changes, may require on-call rotation, and travel to meet with partners and for conferences. May also require work after normal business hours to accommodate referrals and client/business needs.
- Proficient use of Word, Outlook, Excel, Email and Social Media
- Ability to communicate with consumer and to remain calm under stress
- Must be bilingual
- Ability to safely drive a car
- Must be a currently Certified or Nursing Assistant Registered in the State of California, or pass the agency requirements for a personal care worker
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Have a valid driver’s license or have access to public transportation
- Have current automobile insurance
- Have a clean driving record
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understand and respond to a diverse population
- Stand, walk and assist others to walk, turn and sit
- Required to talk and hear
- Required to communicate electronically
- Ability to reach with hands and arms