In-Home Disability Care is an essential care service for people with disability. It provides support with activities of daily living independent and live a functional life. Home care services helps people with disability remain safely in the home and prevent falls and other accidents that can cause unplanned hospital visit.
We offer the following range of services that enable daily living: Personal care for hygiene, nutrition planning and preparation, transportation (doctors visit and other errands), wheel chair transfers, light housekeeping and ADULT in-home day care.
- Our caregivers are compassionate Certified Nurse Assistants, whom are bonded by professional and liability insurance.
- Caregivers are assigned long term for continuity.
- Our care plans are personalized to meet your specific needs and budget.
- Private and public financial assistance programs that can help make in-home care more affordable.
- Family owned business providing 24/7 customer service directly from the owners.
Contact us today (888) 600-4220 or firstname.lastname@example.org for your affordable and personalized care plan