Senior Home Care
Elderly in-home care is an essential in-home care service for seniors who need help with activities of daily living and want to continue to live at home to do so safely, hygienically. Elderly in-home care will help seniors maintain their independence and give their family the peace of mind that they are safe. Elderly in-home care services ensures that a senior can remain safely at home living life to the fullest looking forward to everyday.
Seniors falling is one of the leading causes of senior hospitalization or visits. Other issues that seniors and their family fear is isolation, neglect and abuse. So Elderly in-home care for the elderly and ensuring their safety is a must. In-home caregivers provide the 1 to 1 assistance and care necessary to meet an elderly's needs.
Elderly in-home care be a more affordable and desirable option than nursing home care or assisted living care. Desire Elderly in-Home Care Rates Starts at Only $26 Per Hour!.
Elderly in-home care benefits
- In-home care assistance for seniors will reduce falling, and other accidents that can lead to unplanned hospital visits.
- in-home caregiver will help seniors keep their environment safe, clean and free of clutter and germs
- in-home caregiver will provides assisted transportation to medical and social engagement to prevent isolation
- in-home caregiver will prepare healthy and nutritious meal for seniors to ensure the have a balanced diet
- in-home caregiver will provide companionship to help seniors continue to enjoy their hobbies, and look forward to every day
Desire in-home Care offers the following Elderly in-home care services : Personal care: for hygiene, Homemaking for: Meal Preparation, Help with House Chores and Errands, and Light Housekeeping, and Transportation to appointments and Wheelchair Transfers.
Elderly in-home Care services are personalized to individual senior needs:
Elderly in-home Care services
Why Desire Elderly in-home care
- Our Elderly in-home caregivers are experienced and have specialty in Alzheimer's or Dementia
- Our Elderly in-home caregivers are bonded and Insured for professional & general liability.
- Our Elderly in-home care plans are affordable and personalized.
- Our Elderly in-home caregiving team are at your disposal to provide answers.
- Our Elderly in-home care advisors can help find programs to reduce the cost of homecare.
- 24 Hour and Emergency care services
- Free Caregiver Training Alzheimer's awareness training for caregiver of elderly suffering with Alzheimer's