Homecare services are essential for people with special needs including seniors, and people with disabilities to live a fully functional and independent life. Aging, illness, or disability could cause individuals to need help with activities of daily living like personal hygiene, meal preparation, or staying safe. This assistance can sometimes mean the difference between being able to remain safe at home or moving to expensive Care facilities or a longer stay at a hospitals.
Having a family member or a friend that can take on the responsibility of being a home caregiver is very important, but if there's none, homecare providers or agencies like us can help fill in the gap or provide respite.
Depending on what type of care is needed, we provide individualized and personalized homecare with 24/7 monitoring to ensure quality care by a case manager.
Care plans are based on client needs. The client could be a senior of advance age who is relatively healthy and just needs basic assistance to remain at home, or a senior with dementia or Alzheimer's who needs help coping with the disease, or a primary caregiver caring for an individual with autism or other special needs that need help feeling the gap with in homecare services.
In-Home care includes help with personal hygiene and homemaking that enables and support independent living. Providing these help can help adults to continue to live at home in their familiar environment.
- Elderly in HomeCare
- Memory or Alzheimer's in HomeCare
- Special Needs in HomeCare
- Family and Respite in HomeCare
- Maternity in HomeCare
- It's important to maintain personal hygiene to prevent disease and infection, and to maintain a safe and clean environment so individuals can maintain their dignity.
- Bathing, dressing and grooming
- Feeding assistance
- Medication reminders
- Administration of non-injectable medication assistance
- Toileting assistance
- Medical appointments set-up
Meal Preparation & Nutrition:
- Most important part of a person's health is their diet and nutrition. Let our caregivers assist you with meal preparation
Transportation and Mobility:
- We will take you to your doctor’s appointments.
- We can help you run errands. One less thing to worry about.
Companionship and Recreation:
- Let us have fun together. Our compassionate caregivers delight in sharing experiences and helping you to live an active life. They truly become family! We can escort you to:
- Visit with friends
- Lunch and dinner outings
- Shop, and explore hobbies and interests
- The Gym, we can work out together, doing light exercises and walking outdoors
- Light cleaning
- Changing of linens and making of beds
- Assistance with pets
- Laundry task