Our quality and affordable care services extends beyond the boundaries of the traditional family home. Our care plans are comprehensive and personalized to meet individual needs.
Whether that need is at home, assisted living facility (ALF), skilled nursing facility (SNF), independent senior living or retirement community, an experienced and certified case manager will partner with you to personalize a care plan to meet that need, and match you with the perfect caregiver.
- We partner with these facilities to provide perfect caregivers to supplement their care. Sometime referred to as sitter service
- If you prefer our caregivers can also help you stay at home. Staying in your familiar environment can be cheaper and more desirable
- We will provide desirable one-on-one attention.
- No one wants to feel alone. So we will provide companionship and compassion that may be missing because of the absence of a loved ones. In the fast paced world that we live in today, it can be challenging for loved ones to be around all time.
- Our care is really comprehensive. In addition to providing caregiving and homecare services, we can also help manage your home. We will ensure the home is clean the grass is mowed, the dogs are taking out to walk, and your bills are paid e.t.c
Care can be long term or short term. As long as 4hrs a day, overnight care, or live-in care.
Our goal is to be transparent and provide the most affordable and quality care to seniors and people with special needs. We care for a diverse population including veterans, providing payment resources to help budgets.
Our care is ideal for families whose loved one might be transitioning to an assisted living, nursing home, retirement community, or rehab center.
We encourage families to contact us prior to entering into a senior housing or rehab facility so that we can discuss your options and provide answers to your questions. Even if your loved one is going to a rehab or nursing facility for temporary reasons, having a companion during this time will support their recovery and enable you to keep the same caregiver once they are discharged back to the home. Once back at home, your loved one can have the same loving care they experienced in the comfort of their own home from a caregiver they know and trust.